Protect Yourself From The Lifelong Consequences Of A Criminal Record
When you hire a lawyer with experience to defend you against a criminal charge, you can move forward with confidence.
Attorney Eric A. Sunness has represented clients against criminal charges in northern Colorado for more than 25 years. He has handled thousands of cases. Hard work and honesty is what makes his representation successful. In addition, Eric has a 10.0 Avvo rating and is rated AV Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell.
We Fight For Your Rights
Take the authority of our years of experience with you into court no matter what you have been charged with:
- White collar crimes – Your career and your professional reputation are on the line when you are charged with white collar criminal charges. We can help.
- Criminal mischief and destruction of property – Graffiti, broken windows and other acts of vandalism can lead to jail time and fines. Let us protect your rights.
- Student offenses – Young people charged with things like bar fights or drunk driving may face both criminal court and a disciplinary hearing at their university. We can help with both.
- Disorderly conduct – Sometimes disorderly conduct charges arise from nothing more than being a little too loud or exuberant at the wrong time. We fight these subjective charges.
- Obstructing a peace officer – When the aggrieved party in a criminal case is a police officer, you need a strong defense.
- Resisting arrest – Resisting arrest charges are sometimes tacked onto other charges simply because you were angry when you were unfairly arrested for something else. There are defenses available.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.